Homeschool Enrollment Track
Nashville Sudbury School offers a homeschool track where you can enroll your child for a minimum of 2 days a week (Thursday – School Meeting Day- is a required day) and as many as 5 days. On days a student attends, the student must be on campus for at least 5 hours and arrive no later than 10:00am and leave no earlier than 2:30pm.
The homeschool track student is welcome to go beyond the minimum 2-day requirement and can join the community as much as they choose each week. This allows more flexibility for homeschool students to be involved in other programs and also be a member of a democratic community of self-directed learners.
Families must enroll their children as homeschoolers through a Local Education Agency (LEA) or a Church Related School satellite or umbrella program of their choosing. Nashville Sudbury School does not offer that currently, but we highly recommend The Farm School Satellite Campuses Program if you are looking for a fellow secular community to help you with that process.
- School Hours of Operation: 8:00 -5:30 (Tuition covers the entire day. There is no additional cost for an extended day.)
- Minimum Attendance: minimum of 5 hours for 2 days a week.
- Thursdays, which is School Meeting day, is a required day for ALL enrolled students.
- However, this track provides the freedom to attend for as many days and as long as a school day runs above the 2-day minimum requirement.
- Daily Schedule: Students have flexibility to begin and end their day as they see fit as long as they arrive each day no later than 10:00am and leave no earlier than 2:30pm, so that they can be present to attend the weekly School Meeting, daily Judiciary Committee and or Mediation, and daily school wide required clean up.
- Pre-Care: Available for additional cost starting at 6:30am each day.
See Tuition for our 2019-2020 school year.
Does Nashville Sudbury School sound like it would be a good fit for your family? Visit our Enrollment Process page for the next steps. If you have questions, give us a call at 615-543-6160. Or if you are ready to move forward, email our admissions clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an enrollment interview today.
Nashville Sudbury School, a part of Two Springs Fellowship, a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, is open to students ages 4-18 and welcomes students of every race, creed, and culture as well as families of every composition.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]